Coffee Bar



Hours:  8-2pm Daily

1601 Peninsula Road, Unit C.  Located on the corner of Main Street and Peninsula. Find us on the lower level, harbour side.

We have enhanced safety measures to protect the community, visitors and our team from COVID-19.   We are currently TAKE-AWAY only and our patio seating is closed.  Order from our window, briefly enjoy the view and plan to visit us again once the threat has passed our small community.  We look forward to hosting you inside again soon!

Located in the heart of Ucluelet, our cozy coffee bar is perched above the village core in a beautifully repurposed church, formerly known as St. Aidan’s on the Hill Church. Our coffee bar is an extension of our coffee roastery which was established in 2012. We serve our own freshly roasted coffees that are brewed by our skilled barista's. We take care with each step and the result is a delicious cup of coffee.



We offer:

  • espresso and filter coffees
  • fresh roasted beans: blends and single origins
  • light snacks (granola bars, power balls, cookies)
  • coffee brewing equipment

Access to our Coffee Bar is from below the building on Main Street or from above on Peninsula Road. Take the stairs and walk around to the water-side of the building.